Use this text tool to eliminate specific unwanted characters. Simply type the characters you want to remove in the text box and click 'Remove.' There's no need to add separators like commas or escape characters. You can also choose from several predefined templates for your convenience.
- Blank - Empty list
- All non-alphanumeric - Deletes any character/symbol that is not a number or letter (in upper or lower case)
- Diacritics - Deletes all letters with accents
- Letters - Deletes all letters from Aa to Zz
- Numbers - Deletes all numbers (0 - 9)
- Punctuation - Deletes all punctuation marks
- Special Characters - Deletes all non-alphanumeric tokens, special characters, and character entities.
Note: You can customize all templates except for 'All non-alphanumeric' to suit your specific needs. If you have a specific set of characters you want to remove, use the 'Blank template.'